TENTERFIELD CARE CENTRE
committed to delivering quality aged care and support services.
Tenterfield CARE Centre Ltd is committed to sharing a culture of care with two Tenterfield based organisations choosing to come together to collaborate on the best way to deliver quality aged care and support services to people of the New England Area.
Tenterfield CARE Centre Ltd aims to provide the perfect environment for organisations to share resources, training, development, administration and opportunities for growth and increased career pathways.
The core member organisations of Tenterfield CARE Centre Ltd are:
- HADDINGTON NURSING HOME
- MILRACE HOSTEL
Together the Tenterfield CARE Centre Ltd group offer quality, person centred care for aged veterans, disabled and elderly persons in the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales. The organisations jointly offer a variety of services including residential aged care, independent living, respite and dementia specific care and community ageing services.
We have a number of accommodation to suit a wide range of circumstances
each room has a private ensuite. several common lounge and kitchenette areas provided, a common dining room and activities room
single rooms with two sharing an ensuite, fully furnished. Common dining room, activities room, quiet room and secure wing
Respite may be needed in situations where a carer is unexpectedly unable to care for a family member or needing to "take a break"
TENTERFIELD CARE CENTRE LTD.
CARING FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
- Basic Daily Fee
- This covers all living costs such as meals & laundry services. This fee is approximately 85% of the age pension and is set by the Australian Government. This fee is adjusted twice each year in accordance with the change in age pension.
- From 20 March 2018, the single rate of the basic age pension is $814 per fortnight, making the basic daily fee (from 20 March to 19 September 2018): $49.42 per day; or
- $702.24 per fortnight.
- Means-tested care fee
- This is calculated by the Department of Human Services and is solely based on your Combined Assets and Income Assessment (see below for further details).
- Accommodation Cost
- Accommodation costs are determined by the age care facility. Tenterfield Care Centre’s accommodation bond is $235,000.
- The amount you can be asked to pay for your accommodation is based on your income and assets. If you require any additional assistance or wish to make an appointment to discuss age care costs further, please contact Finance Manager, Mrs. Kelly Duck on (02) 6736 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our facilities have spacious lounges and tea and coffee making areas for residents and their families. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own room and ensuite, giving security and a sense of belonging, much valued during times when friends and family visit.
Tenterfield Care Centre Inc. successfully balances a pleasant homely and private environment whilst delivering skilled clinical care and personal care to residents. Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and personal carers are employed full time, part time and casually. Their training level is in keeping with their roles within the facility. Residents’ chosen doctors are invited into the home and assisted and supported in caring for the resident. Residents who need hospital care will be transferred into hospital as necessary and their room will await their return.
As you grow older, you may find that you need more help with day-to-day tasks or health care. If you […]Read More ›